This is Stop #6 on the blog hop . You have just come from Kristi Jaenisch - Stamping in the Moonlight
Welcome to my blog - here is the project i came up with ........... here is my completed card - layered - embossed - inked and embellished...
I created my own embossing template using the Daisy #2 die.
Here are the step-by-step instructions........
1. Make an embossing template using the Big Shot Daisy #2 die. Cut 5 pieces of card stock 5 1/2x6" - and cut 4 of them w/ daisy die. Place the uncut piece down then layer each cut piece on top - spread w/ Multipurpose Liquid Glue and use brayer to firmly attach each layer - let dry before using in the Big Shot.
2. Make base card - cut 1 piece of Real Red cardstock - 5 1/2 x 8 1/2" - score at 4 1/4" and fold in half.
3. Cut a piece of DSP cut at 3 3/4 x 5" and attach to front of card.
4. Cut white cardstock 3 1/4 x 4 1/2" .
Add background color w/ sponge dauber or stamping sponge. Color used - Wild Wasabi. Let dry
5. Creat sandwich for Big Shot - multi-purpose platform, the template you made, stamped cardstock - colored side down , silicone pad, cutting pad - and run through the big shot.
6. Use sponge dauber and Melon Mambo ink to color raised flower petals. Use daffodil Delight for Flower centers.
7. Add texture w/ Distress Stickles - . Sprinkle with diamond dust .
8. When dry attach to front of card. Add sentiment to inside as desired.
Now - on to the next stop ... Barb Furlong The Love of Stamping http://www.theloveofstamping.com